New on the scene and extremely talented , the voluptous guitar playing songstress, Ms Forson on the set of her brand new single / video ‘Number 1’ featuring Fameye shared with us her favourite Top 10 Ghanaian acts of all time and reasons why.
1. Kojo Antwi – I grew up loving the rhythm of his songs and chord progressions. He is a great intellectual writer, a unique singer and i look up to him.
2. Samini – I love his energy on stage.
3. Efya – I love Efya because she has a free soul, she’s an amazing vocalist and a great performer.
4. Kofi Kinaata – I love his unique music writing ability.
5. Sarkodie – I love Sarkodie’s lyrical content and personality.
6. Becca – I love the way she carries herself. Very bold, outspoken, sensational and she has exceptional stage craft.
7. Ebony – May her soul Rest In Peace,she inspired me with her sincere, daring and spontaneous personality.
8. Daddy Lumba – I love his wordplay and versatility in music.
9. Shatta Wale – I love Shatta because he is very outspoken and a go getter. That I look up to.
10. Adina – She is an excellent singer
Ms. Forson is set to release the music video for her new single on Thursday 18th June 2020 under the Black Avenue Muzik imprint.