Top Ghanaian actress Gloria Osei Safo has commented on the unfortunate incident which happened at the just ended Vodafone Ghana Music Awards which occured in Accra.
The actress has revealed that she was a victim of the many people who were affected by the pepper spray which was released into the air during the accident. Miss Safo commenting under a post on Zionfelix.net’s Instagram page revealed that she is now recovering from the substance which entered her body system.
The Efiewura actress who said she is still in shock also made it known that the pepper spray the security men released in the air gave her chest pain and she is now recovering from it.
The May 18 organised Ghana Music Awards paused for some minutes after Shatta Wale and entourage stormed the stage when Stonebwoy was announced as the winner for reggae and Dancehall artiste of the year.
View this post on Instagram