Vote For Maggie to Win Miss GNMTA 2019: Western And Central Slated For April 5…

Margaret Okyere Som A.k.a Maggie a is a student of Sekondi NMTC,  a contestant of  Miss GNMTA Beauty pageant in the western region.

The goal of the pageantry is to raise money to “Educate Tramadol Abuse”, and the pledge of trainee Nurse and Midwife.

In this competition, the contestants are tested in their abilities to raise funds, their  presentation skills and public speaking prowess.

60% of the total points is allocated to fundraising abilities and the other 40% for presentation and public speaking prowess.


Margaret Okyere Som a.k.a Maggie told Smile celebs that  she has what it takes to push the agenda of preaching against the abuse of the drug, she is smart, good looking, eloquent and  heart of gold needed to be able to reach out to anybody who is in need.

She edges all to help by donating money to  the project, ” I always wanted to be a philanthropist, it is my heart desire that I help people who needs help in any shape or form”she added.

Raising enough funds to win Miss GNMTA will be a dream come true because, the money so realized would be used in saving the lives of our brothers and sisters through advocacy .

Donate by sending money to this number 0275876225

Note that every penny donated would be put to good use.

Thank You for your support.

Date 5th April, 2019,

Venue: Ankaful,

Time: 8:00pm

 Vote Maggie








Related posts

Bill Cosby To Serve More Than 3 Years In Prison For 2004 Sexual Assault

Richmond Addy

Duchess Meghan’s friend, Jessica Mulroney, speaks out about ‘unfair criticism’ of royals

Richmond Addy

Ghana Institute of Governance and Security urges Zimbabweans to tread cautiously

Richmond Addy
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons