The Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) Greater-Accra Regional Branch will be hosting a “FUNDRAISING DINNER & MERIT NITE”, where individuals and organizations with an excellent achievement, honour, value or quality that is deserving of approval would be awarded with a CITATION for their CHARITY WORK or Benevolence, and of their support for the growth of the music and entertainment industry.
Secondly, the event would be used to do the following;
1. Launching of “MGA WELFARE FUND & POLICY”
2. Outdoor of “MGA KLASIK BAND”
3. Launching of “MGA PAN AFRICAN MUSIC FESTIVAL (MPAMUFEST) 2019”.
4. Launching of “MGA All-Star Music Compilation Project”
5. Introduction of MGA Membership Projects and Programs.
It tends to be held on Friday, 21st December, 2018 at the Accra Tourist Information Centre (ATIC) from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
There will be a live band music performances with MUSIGA artistes representing.
For information, please contact MGA Regional Organizer Joe Wizzy on 0243979779.
Ras Caleb Appiah-Levi, Chairman,
MUSIGA Greater-Accra (MGA)
Cell: 0500000080 / 0275862452