Church: New Creation Chapel International
Date: 8th October 2017
(Acts 11: 21-26) KJV
Christianity was used to describe a certain lifestyle.
1. Christianity is a lifestyle not a religion
(1 John 5:9-12) KJV
2. It is not therefore a practise of rituals but rather a lifestyle.
Coming to church on Sunday doesn’t make you a Christian.
Christianity is not following a tradition or a fashion.
Christianity has become fashionable to people who have not submitted to God or turned to God.
(John 4:41-42) KJV
3. It is not pray for me or get rich quick experience.
4. Christianity is not an opium for the poor, weak and vulnerable.
Opium: Something that gives you an elevated experience
(Luke 19:8-10) KJV
Christianity is not for the poor
(Luke 18:18-23) KJV
5. Christianity is not a pie in the sky or illusionary pursuit.
Pie in the sky; Something you cannot reach or have access to.
Christianity is real.
(1 Corinth 15:50-56) KJV
(Isaiah 53:1) KJV
(John 21:20-25) KJV
6. Christianity is not mysticism
Be careful of becoming mystical
Mysticism: Something which is strange and above our heads.
7. Christianity is neither materialism nor worldliness
(Luke 12:15) KJV
(Romans 14:17) KJV
(1 John 2:15-17) KJV/NLT/MSG
8. Christianity is not living a double life.
Good by day and bad by night
(James 3:11-12) KJV
(2 Timothy 3:5) KJV
CHRISTIANITY IS LIVING THE JESUS KIND OF LIFE
(Roman 8:29) KJV
You are always welcome to fellowship with us on Sundays at 9:00 am to 11:30 am & Tuesdays at 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm at New Creation Chapel International behind Maxkins Pharmacy at Awudome Roundabout, Accra-Ghana